It’s so important to know the main essential requirement you need to prevent yourself from the viral virus (COVID 19), here in this article we will be discussing the benefits and the usage of the requirements.
Wearing a face mask can help prevent infection from spreading and stop the person from catching any airborne infectious germs. When someone coughs, talks, sneezes they might release germs into the air which might infect others nearby. Face masks form part of a strategy for controlling infections to eliminate cross-contamination.
How should your face mask be worn?
- Always wash your hands with water and soap before touching your face mask.
- Remove the mask from the dispenser or case, and ensure that there are no gaps or tears in the masks.
- Make sure you determine which side of the mask is the top and which one is the front, so you can wear the mask properly.
- Face masks with ear loops: hold the ear loops around each ear and put the loops around.
- Face masks with ties: bring mask to your nose and put the ties over your head to secure a tie.
- Face masks with bands: hold the nose mask and pull the top strap over your head ‘s crown and pull the bottom strap over your head so it’s on your neck’s nape.
- Pull the mask over your chin and mouth
- MASK SANITIZER
The CDC recommends wearing a face mask which covers your nose and mouth when you leave home for important items such as groceries and prescriptions. Some types of masks are not intended for reuse, but it is best to sanitize them, improve filtration and prolong their lives for you.